What's new

Land Rover

mac

Reaction score
Had my heart set on one of these. Just looked cool and rugged. For the heck of it I looked up reviews on Consumer Reports. Holy mother of God. Most all were one star. Nothing good about it. So I’m going down to my local Jeep dealer and do a trade. The new ones are nice, loaded with options, and are go anywhere cars. Will also save a LOT of money.

New Washdog

Reaction score
Had my heart set on one of these. Just looked cool and rugged. For the heck of it I looked up reviews on Consumer Reports. Holy mother of God. Most all were one star. Nothing good about it. So I’m going down to my local Jeep dealer and do a trade. The new ones are nice, loaded with options, and are go anywhere cars. Will also save a LOT of money.
I wouldn't buy a jeep. If you want rugged and reliability I'd check out a Toyota 4runner or Land Cruiser depending on budget, or Lexus variants GX or LX. You'll be much happier I'm sure. I own both a Land Cruiser and a Lexus GX.

mac

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a jeep. If you want rugged and reliability I'd check out a Toyota 4runner or Land Cruiser depending on budget, or Lexus variants GX or LX. You'll be much happier I'm sure. I own both a Land Cruiser and a Lexus GX.
Appreciate the advice but it’s just a personal thing. Some like blonds, some don’t. This comes with Ann outstanding warranty. Too good to pass up and loaded with options.