What's new

KR loyalty rewards program.

Damoni88

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to sign up for this? It says to join click the button when you login to your account. I have been all over kleenrite website and there is no click to join.

OurTown

Reaction score
I couldn't find it either so I called them. After talking to three different people they came to the conclusion that the email for the June 3rd roll out was premature. Expected date is now July 1st but they told me that if I called back Monday they might be able to sign us up to be part of the test group.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
OK, free shipping now just by joining with any $1250 order. If you buy 10K of stuff in a year you get free shipping on $750 orders. That's not bad.

slash007

Reaction score
Free shipping anytime on $1250 orders is awesome. Not I don't have to wait for Feb. and August to order and wont' miss out on some of the specials they have throughout.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Slash, you disappoint me. It didn't take me long to realize they gave free shipping to show attendees, regionals as well. Any time I felt I was going to be needing to order, I would just check the regional shows and order the week following that show, telling them it was my "show" order.

slash007

Reaction score
Slash, you disappoint me. It didn't take me long to realize they gave free shipping to show attendees, regionals as well. Any time I felt I was going to be needing to order, I would just check the regional shows and order the week following that show, telling them it was my "show" order.
Lol I was going to type that but got lazy. The also offer Free Shipping every ICA show and also a couple of other shows and Black Friday. Back in the day it was 2x a year, but I did get free shipping about 5 times in past 12 months. Point is though that I don't have to wait for one of those promotions and there is no date window that I might miss. I usually wait and order any expensive back up items on the smaller orders so that I get over $1250. Is that better? :)

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Greg, maybe I read it incorrectly but I thought the KR chart said the free shipping for orders of $750 + didn't start until you reached the $100,000 threshold. Now that I've joined the program I can no longer find the details of the program on their site to verify that.
OK, free shipping now just by joining with any $1250 order. If you buy 10K of stuff in a year you get free shipping on $750 orders. That's not bad.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Greg, maybe I read it incorrectly but I thought the KR chart said the free shipping for orders of $750 + didn't start until you reached the $100,000 threshold. Now that I've joined the program I can no longer find the details of the program on their site to verify that.

If I read correctly it's a point system, not a $ spent. You get 10 points for every dollar you spend.