What's new

KR Detail Supplies

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you use kleen rite's detail products?

I'm interested in trying their vinyl dressing, all-purpose cleaner, etc.

Thanks.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Update;

KR extractor shampoo; just got it/will try this week.

KR interior dressing. works well. not concentrated very rich but works fine ready to use.

KR red triggers; seem chintzey but will see how they last.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So far I am impressed with the KR interior dressing! I have given it a longer time to try it out and the gloss and durability is great. Overall great price/quality.

Worth a shot, IMO.

soapy

Reaction score
I order Meguiars detail products from Kleenrite. It is not listed but you can have them get it in 55 gallon barrells. We get the all purpose cleaner, hyper dressing and all season dressing this way. We get more than one barrell at a time and that way it can be put on a pallet to reduce shipping cost. Customers who ask what we use are always familiar with the Meguiars name and the proffesional line of products is more concentrated than the retail stuff you get at auto parts stores. THe products work better than anything else I have tried.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Without getting too specific, are you happy with the cost of Meguiars in 55 gal quantity Soapy?

soapy

Reaction score
The APC is diluted 20 to 1 for light duty and 10 to 1 for medium strength. It leaves a nice scent and cleans very well. The hyper dressing can be diluted from 1 to 1 to 4 to 1 with water. The more water the less gloss. Goes from shiny finish to a satin or matt finish. I find them to be a good value.