What's new

Kleenrite Superwash KRWW50 issues

spf8298

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been using Kleenrite Superwash KRWW50 powdered presoak for a couple years now, per Randy's suggestion. I use it in my IBA and my SS bays. I mix it at 1lb. per gallon in a 20 gallon tank and then it's fed through the hydrominder. I also want to add that I mix with with hot, soft water. It always used to put on a decent show, but since my last order (10 boxes) there's been little to no show when the presoak is applied in the IBA or the SS bays. I've had many customers questions whether they are even getting soap, but I know I'm pushing the product out, because my consumption hasn't changed a bit. I do notice in my mix tank that it appears that the product is separating out to some extent. There's no powder that isn't dissolved, however, there is a 1 inch opaque film on top like the surfactant has separated out. We do inject some air with the presoak too.

I've got Steve Kelly with Kleenrite looking into the matter and I've given him the batch #'s on my boxes, but I wanted to check on the forum and see if anyone else has had any issues. I love the KRWW50, I think it's a good alkaline product that really works, however, these issues have me puzzled.