What's new

Kleen-Rite for Canada

SoakZone

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any supplier like Kleen-Rite that stocks and services Canada? I've been looking for a new supplier for parts and product, but haven't found one that requires an arm and a leg for shipping/parts cost, etc.

Undertaker II

Reaction score
Transchem here in Ontario is a source. There are probably many more. Only problem is they all likely buy from Kleen-Rite, import it into Canada and mark it up so you end up paying much more then just getting it direct. I personally buy from Kleen-Rite and have a broker that clears it coming into Canada and usually stock up on everything I need or anticipate that I'll need for the year. Hope this helps. Kevin

celica

Reaction score
Underaker II is right. I also place a large order from Kleen-rite once or twice a year. You can figure that the canadian supppliers add roughly 25% onto the cost of what they buy from kleen-rite. Sometimes more. Once your in the business for a few years you pretty much know what you need to order for the year. Shipping/brokerage is costly so you might as well order everything you can think of.