What's new

Kansas City Area Theft

Jeff_L

Reaction score
The other day the guy on the video walked into my equipment room and stole a BlackBerry right off the workbench. If you're in the KC area, take a look and let me know if you recognize the guy. Unfortunately I didn't get his truck on camera, nor was the phone company able to track the location of the phone. So now I've reported this to the police and have posters hung up around the wash.

I doubt they'll get the guy, but at least if he comes back he'll know I know that I know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFz4sOfyqs

MEP001

Reaction score
Must've been looking for money lying around - I don't usually lock the door because I never thought someone would open it to go in and look to steal stuff, but I guess I'll start.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Nice equip. room, and good sized. I never thought of cameras in there. A blackberry is worthless without activation, so not much good to steal. On your poster put up a $$ amount reward in carwash tokens, you will have more responses with an incentive.

MEP001

Reaction score
Whale of a Wash said:
A blackberry is worthless without activation
The most the thief might get from it is a few bucks selling it on the street, or the chance to make a few phone calls before the service gets turned off, otherwise it's pretty worthless. It looks like he said "S***" after he looked around and didn't find anything better to steal, right before he snagged the Blackberry. I guess he just had to get out with something.

mjc3333

Reaction score
The other day the guy on the video walked into my equipment room and stole a BlackBerry right off the workbench. If you're in the KC area, take a look and let me know if you recognize the guy. Unfortunately I didn't get his truck on camera, nor was the phone company able to track the location of the phone. So now I've reported this to the police and have posters hung up around the wash.

I doubt they'll get the guy, but at least if he comes back he'll know I know that I know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFz4sOfyqs
Great shots!
What kind of camera system do you have?
What kind of cameras?
I also have cameras in my equipment room.
I even have them inside the changers.