What's new

Just what is going on here?

mac

Reaction score
So I read that Facebook, aks Zuckerman, has banned Trump for posting things. First off, Zuck is the ultimate dweeb. Just look at him. My guess is he was picked on as a scrawny kid, and now is his time to get back. So Trump is banned, while some of the most vile people on the planet have free reign. The great ayatolla, who hates non muslims, the religion of peace don't you know, can spew his hatred with no restrictions. No double standards here.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
No argument here! Totally agree! Can't wait for Trump to get his own platform going. Hoping Zuck regrets his actions!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Mac, Debra, Jackson & others,

You can trust me on this ... their AI (artificial intelligence) is not currently functioning "hate consideration wise" in the interest of most small businesses similar to ours. Or the vast majority of citizens.

Without going into too much detail ... based on the below URL page of the Facebook of Nigel Wakefield currently in our state prison for a black & white case of "attempted murder" who horrifically stabbed someone across the street from us.

It might be wise to you ... the viewers of this ... to immediately print to pdf in case that the markee zuck crowd denies it later on. IMHO ... it is called "hard evidence that their hate protection AI is not even close to being truthful! There is strength in numbers & not just coming from me.

www.facebook.com/nigel.wakefield.334

I personally (the caller from cell phone) in real time was the "on the 911 also eye witness call" of the horrific incident. Along with ... ASAP myself (applying pressure on the open wound) helping save victim's life "blood was gushing from his throat area" as the "Good Samaritan Victim" barely staggered across the road into our parking lot & car wash drying area. While the perp ran away to be caught by the officer went after him even before the ambulance came while I assisted the victim. The knife was clearly intended for me for not allowing the to obnoxiously loiter ... the video footage showed him in an OJ Simpson style of run while I maneuvered in & out of our 6 car wash bays until a fellow person (the victim) from the 1.5 blocks away "at the time" emergency men's shelter coaxed him away from chasing after me! He came within 1/64 of an inch of getting instant death had the knife hit his carotid artery. Based on the specific ER doctor (a friend of mine from Guatemalan Mission Work trip) & other medical who personally told me that later on.

Any business owner, manager&/or worker among us who saw during & experienced a similar follow-up with the "ultra violet light verification etc" of the specific trail of blood ... of a closed off "CRIME SCENE" is not likely to be able to erase those vivid memories of the actual experience ... btw ... not virtual experience. Virtual experiences can turn in to "deep fakes" for the non vigilant enough among us!

MEP001

Reaction score
Can't wait for Trump to get his own platform going.
Someone created a site called Parler which advertised allowing more freedom of speech than Facebook and YouTube. It got shut down by Amazon since it was being supported by them. I doubt it matters where Trump and his supporters try to go, someone will censor or get it blocked.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
The American Way .... IMHO ... is to gradually get more alternatives. Not totally inclusive or in any particular order or level of endorsement ... but FWIW here are a few alternatives ... note the number of views hopefully will give the Banning Cancel Crowd a run for their hats &/or whatever else they have:

Facts Matter - Youmaker
MAGA SELLOUT TOUR
Americans for Intelligence Reform – Brad Johnson, President (intelreform.org)
Banned.Video
ShutDownDC
Rumble
Home - Real America's Voice News (americasvoice.news)
We the People AZ Alliance
Every Legal Vote
Home - The American Mind
HotAir – Politics, Culture, Media, 2021, Breaking News from a conservative viewpoint
National Election Defense Coalition
TheBlaze
Election Fraud – Crime of the Century – Truth about 2020 (crimeofthecentury2020.com)
Home - WND
Home | Renewed Right
Home - Pants on Fire News
Infowars: There's a War on For Your Mind!
(99+)MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network
NTD News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
Right Turn Strategies (rightturnstrategiesdc.com)
DTR - Home Page - DEFENDING THE REPUBLIC
News by Politics (streetloc.com)
The National Pulse | Real News and Investigations
Home | Populist Press 2021 ©
From the Desk of Donald J. Trump | Donald J. Trump (donaldjtrump.com)
BEK TV - Live, Local News and Sports, Broadcast Statewide
DePerno Law Office, PLLC - Matthew DePerno Law Office
Deep Capture – Investigating Corruption: Election Fraud, Economic Warfare, and the Financial Crisis
Rudy Giuliani's Common Sense (rudygiulianics.com)
Needed: A National Election Fraud Database - American Thinker
FREEDOMNEWS.TVAbout Us
Breitbart News Network
Deep Capture – Investigating Corruption: Election Fraud, Economic Warfare, and the Financial Crisis
Newsmax – Breaking News | News Videos | Politics, Health, Finance
Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov - YouTube
Facts Matter - Youmaker
Home - UncoverDC
WND News Center - WND
Judge Orders New Election After 78 Percent of Mail-In Ballots Found Invalid, Notary Arrested (ntd.com)
The National Pulse | Real News and Investigations
Bannons War Room (rumble.com)
The Federalist - Culture, Politics, Religion
THE PRICKLY PEAR
Neon Nettle - Breaking news, fearless journalism, independent media
Home - Revolver

The following is one for some of us just to see what the radical left is trending towards: Occupy Democrats - Moving America FORWARD

Last edited:

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
Wow...That's some information overload!

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Wow...That's some information overload!
2Biz & others,

It is a bit like when I went to my 1st car wash convention. It was in Detroit back in 1980. Too much info to absorb in too little time. I felt compelled at the time to at least still make an honest effort ... albeit still relying on others ... to help cover my blind spots.

For some of us it is less stressful to look at a variety of raw un-doctored footage clips & "flat out in your face hard evidence" ... than to just accept the "false narrative, unequal treatment, & repetitious outright lies too often from the obsessed against Trump crowd. I was into journalism back in high school & remember my dad proudly showing me where he was part of journalism at his base at the time (Army-Air Corp) during WWII stateside newspaper articles ... so if he was alive he would be asking the same question of "what happened to the journalism basic standards" where they were more interested in presenting the basic 5 "W"s "who, what, where, when & why" & hopefully the 1 "H" how. Too many unanswered or badly answered questions ... too much "less better value driven" dark money ... has been going on for too long ... IMHO!

Mike Flynn & some others are showing the compelling example of back in1770s, one third were loyalists, one third stuck their head in the sand, & luckily for future generations here in the USA ... one third were both smart & courageous patriots with the greater truth of "actual freedom" on their side. BTW ... They went pretty deep in thought & consultation to put together hopefully the best constitution possible to help make our country more future proof! It still hinges on "we the people" within the individual states to first help enlighten & then help correct current horrific "anti small business & less self reliance mindset" short comings.

Last edited:

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
I did add few more to that long list of "current events" information alternatives who appear to have invested in hopefully building their own infrastructure of bullet proof "SERVERS" etc. I tried my best to keep each alternative to be unique. There definitely were some radio stations that should have been included who honestly try to remain properly unbiased.

Numbers do matter so I try to notice at the various sites ... the number of rumbles, views, &/or likes compared to those who were & possibly still are the mainstream "cancel culture" sources. One obstacle is the protection that having dubs on specific FCC television over the "specific bandwidth" air signals. Another obstacle is the SECTION 230 law that needs to be corrected.

My post about Facebook's AI being extremely dubious was also related to a Facebook page that was done by a local CBS affiliate's rogue temporary reporter ... where somebody really should had been sued considering the horrific frenzy of comments based on the inaccuracy of the page that included a photo of our parking lot done by the reporter. I did not catch it until months had passed "damage already done situation" but there is no question in my mind that a smaller business that relies on a volume of customers can have its flow of business unjustifiably seriously damaged by social media especially in conjunction with a mainstream media player.

IMHO ... the judges need to be held accountable somehow someway when they veer too far from what our forefathers envisioned with our USA constitution & the "high road" intent of protecting "we the people" against the abuse of political power at every level.