What's new

IVS Vac Parts

OCSJOHN

Dual Bay Auto in NC
Reaction score
Anybody else having a nightmarish time getting parts for their IVS Vacuums? I had two of their combo vacs broken into at my site and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get parts with no succcess. First tried a local company who is an IVS distributor and they told me getting parts was a nightmare but they would try. Then called IVS direct and they said to order them through Dultmeier or Kleen-rite so I called both of them and was told they would check on pricing and availability for what I needed and call me back. Its been over a week since doing that and I haven't heard from either of them.

Anybody having the same experience or know of anywhere to get parts?

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Anybody else having a nightmarish time getting parts for their IVS Vacuums? I had two of their combo vacs broken into at my site and have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get parts with no succcess. First tried a local company who is an IVS distributor and they told me getting parts was a nightmare but they would try. Then called IVS direct and they said to order them through Dultmeier or Kleen-rite so I called both of them and was told they would check on pricing and availability for what I needed and call me back. Its been over a week since doing that and I haven't heard from either of them.

Anybody having the same experience or know of anywhere to get parts?
Hi John,

Who is the distributor in your area that you were trying to work with?

We have parts on the shelf and have been shipping within 48 hours in most cases.