What's new

It's now or never ....

Etowah

Davidson

Reaction score
I pulled my trash cans about a month ago. Now I get bags of trash piled on vac islands, trash blowing all over the lot and in bays. And customers seem to be angry that I dont provide them a free place to get rid of their trash. Probably putting the trash cans back in a week or two. Was hoping I wouldn't have to....

sparkey

Reaction score
I pulled my cans over a year and a half ago. I still have a locked dumpster for my stuff and what little trash I do get. You have to enforce people dumping trash after you pull the cans. You can't just pull the cans and hope for the best. I still see a few people putting small amounts of trash on the vacuum bays, which I immediately address. I have had a few say they will never come back, but they are the low lives that I don't want around anyways. I have very few problems any more.

Randy

Reaction score
I tried removing my garbage cans, that experiment lasted 3 days. First day I had a mountain of garbage around and on top of the vac island. Second day it was about the same, but a lot more white household garbage bags. Third day I got a call from the police at 04:30 to get down to the car wash and clean up the mess, the raccoons and cats had gotten into the garbage bags and the trash was blowing in the wind, out into the street, it was everywhere. Needless to say the garbage cans are back out by the vac island where they are going to stay.