What's new

It's a family affair

Louise

Reaction score
The newly installed shock sensors on my ACW's were field tested this week. Two guys with a large hammer. On the first whack the alarm sounded and these guys (who were on foot) walked away. Within minutes, the alarm company called me, I told them to send the police and then I reviewed my surveillance which I can do from my home computer.

I saw that they left and took a little sigh of relief, but then I realized I could give a description of the guys to the police. Called the sheriff's office and described them and the direction in which they were walking. Within 2 minutes the police called and said they had them.

Get this, one black guy, one white guys AND HIS MOM. All three arrested for attempted burglary.

The shock sensors were $50 each. Well worth every penny. Why I didn't alarm them years ago, I don't know.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Get this, one black guy, one white guys AND HIS MOM. All three arrested for attempted burglary.
What's taught is what's known :( or as Forrest Gump would say..."Stupid is as Stupid does" :)

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I was wondering if you got them installed ok, glad to hear that you got your money's worth.

Louise

Reaction score
Got the shock sensors from my alarm company. Don't know the brand name, but sure you find them online. They were wired into my overall alarm system.

Etowah