What's new

Install Foam Brushes

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
I installed the 3 bulb waterproof fixtures that take 4' LED replaceable bulbs. Couldn't be happier. I would never put in proprietary lighting. What if one fails and you can't find an exact replacement? Search some old threads on lighting, there is tons of information on here.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Do it right and install all 4 bays with foam brushes, 2-4 LED lights in all bays, and don’t forget to install LED lights outside the bays lighting up the vacs and exterior lot bright.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Randy had a company on here, for LEDs & they were fantastic. They also have a lot of discontinued LEDs, which is what I used for all 3 sites.

Bbrutscher

Reaction score
I installed the 3 bulb waterproof fixtures that take 4' LED replaceable bulbs. Couldn't be happier. I would never put in proprietary lighting. What if one fails and you can't find an exact replacement? Search some old threads on lighting, there is tons of information on here.
Do you recall the brand or where you purchased these?

Burky

Reaction score
What we will install are two "Z" booms mounted about 30" apart side by side.

When you mention this are you saying you put two broom, booms in one bay or you have your sprayer on one wall boom and the bubble brush on another boom? Currently they have the ceiling boom for the sprayer which I intended to keep for now. Just want to make sure I would have room for the existing ceiling mount and the wall boom together. Thanks!
Any way to mount the booms front and back instead of side to side? I was thinking I could get longer booms this way but it appears they will not clear unless pointed directly away from the other boom... Already bought the longer Mosmatic Z booms 😞