What's new

Increasing Visibility to Automatic

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
By mid next week, I will have doors on the entrance to my Razor. Seeing as how my auto is still less than a year old, I want to make sure I have enough "visibility" to ensure the public at large doesn't think the auto is closed. In the picture below you can see how my site is laid out.

There are 3 parking spots for the dog wash and the automatic is the bay directly next to the dog wash (reference ACW location). To try and work under the sore thumb philosophy, what type of signage and where would you add it to help ensure that plenty of attention is focused on the automatic?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :D

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I think in ND the people have understood the doors are a must, so we haven't had a problem. Why not use the doors for a sign that says Open 24hrs in16 in. letters on the doors, or something else that makes sense for you.

Etowah

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I try to keep my doors open as much as possible. It has made a world of difference in my revenues. Anything above freezing they are open, night and day. I also have an LED sign. All winter long it will have multiple messages stating Auto Bays Open 24/7/365... Doors Open Automatically. Doors also have vinyl signs that say "Doors Open Automatically" LED signage isn't cheap but it forces you to have ongoing messages to your most valued drive by impulse buyers. I leased mine and it is almost paid for Whoo Hoo!

gearhead

Reaction score
bay doors

My new doors have been in for a month now. I advertise on my main business sign/reader board on the main drag "new automatic doors, all bays open" and also have sandwich boards on the approach to each bay reading " bay door opens with purchase of wash" along with the graphics on the doors themselves.

captain cw

Reaction score
I found led rope light on ebay real cheap. It's the good type that looks like neon.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
It is too bad you can’t tear down the building because the property appears to have the proportions to put up a small scale express wash that would probably increase site volume by a factor of 3 or more.