What's new

In bay vacuums

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I plan on installing in bay vacs in two of my bays....who sells them? and what kind do you recommend? I have heard of people making there own, but I just want to buy them ready made if possible.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I must be missing something. What would be the difference between an in-bay vac and just a standard "out in the lot" vac? They can be ordered without coin boxes so you could just have them activated by the bay switch.

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I am not looking for the whole vacuum unit. I have a small equipment room and only want a minimal footprint of space used up. I really need just the vac motors and some kind of filters and a clean out container....I could probably use a central vacumm system hooked up to my rotary switch, however I would rather have one that is made specifically for in bay use.

Reaction score
When i was at the ica show i saw some that where about 8-10'' in dia, i will look and see if i can find the info on them.

ken-pro

Equipment Distributor
Reaction score
The central vac unit I sell is specifically designed for commercial wet / dry pickup.

The tank is ABS plastic, and the unit uses water and cyclonic action to filter dirt.

The canister requires a cold water supply (Very minimal usage) and drain connection. There is an easily replaceable screen to catch hair and larger items.

When we install them, we set them to run at the same cost as all of the other in-bay functions - so typically $3.00 for 4 minutes in Canada.

1gr8-wash

Reaction score
I used kenpros in bay vacs and couldn't be happier.
4 years later and not one single issue with them, still have,nt replaced a moter, nothing.