What's new

If any of you were going to build a new wash, what is the best automatic? As far as speed , maintenance and quality of washes. Thanks,

Leee

Reaction score
If any of you were going to build a new wash, what is the best automatic? As far as speed , maintenance and quality of washes. Thanks,

Leisuwash Chopin

Reaction score
hello,you can contact me for information of car wash,from A to Z,I'm the manufacturer of Leisu touchelss car wash machines,whatsapp+86 15683793792

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Washwaorld Razor. LED light package .Polycarbonate doors. I'd tear up concrete on my entry pad and install floor heat ( I didn't put it in on the advice of a trusted colleague. BAD ADVICE).

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Most of the top players have good stuff. How close is the distributor? They can make or break you. Narrow it down to the ones you would be willing to pay drive time from.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, the distributor is important! You need maximum 'up' time and minimal down time. Stocking spare parts and troubleshooting / repairs are critical to success.

The chemistry is critical in touch free! Quality is largely based on your chemistry, water quality, pressure, dwell of chemicals, etc.

Consider competition. If yours is friction rollover, you may choose touchfree or vice-versa.

Consider a wash with 'buy up' options. The Washworld I get will allow for a bug/salt pass optional buy-up as well as a ceramic coat buy-up. I have noticed that price should always be as high as the market will bear. For example; my price went from $12 to $15 for my top pkg. The stats haven't changed much per pkg purchase. Similarly; I visited a wash in a town outside my market. I loved the older rollover touch-free machine because it was effective and oh-so-simple. It looked like it was designed by a farmer! However, his price point was so very low that I couldn't help feel that he was leaving alot of $$$ on the table.