What's new

IDX AT411E TIMER

metromanhvac

Reaction score
Hello, carwash family, Can someone help me fix my timer. I need help with setting the dip switches. My vacuum takes 10 quarters for 4 minutes of operation.

A vandal pried my faceplate off and changed the settings on this vacuum. I found a wiring diagram on kleenrite, but it does have a dip switch setting. All help is greatly

appreciated.

Attachments

Randy

Reaction score
It's simple, on top on the timer there is a row of switches, they are for the amount of time per coin, turn On switch #8 and #16, all the other switches are Off. Just below the cancel Red button there is a bank of switches 1-2-4-8 Turn On switches #2 and #8, all the other switches are Off.
It looks like you need to fix your lower clean out door.

ram south la

Reaction score
It's simple, on top on the timer there is a row of switches, they are for the amount of time per coin, turn On switch #8 and #16, all the other switches are Off. Just below the cancel Red button there is a bank of switches 1-2-4-8 Turn On switches #2 and #8, all the other switches are Off.
It looks like you need to fix your lower clean out door.
Hello, carwash family, Can someone help me fix my timer. I need help with setting the dip switches. My vacuum takes 10 quarters for 4 minutes of operation.

A vandal pried my faceplate off and changed the settings on this vacuum. I found a wiring diagram on kleenrite, but it does have a dip switch setting. All help is greatly

appreciated.

appreciated.
that looks more like a Paraplate timer . Not an old AT411. But both brands use dip switches to set price and time though.