What's new

ICS Tunnel Master Jr - Auto Stop Rain/Pre-Rinse/Wax Outputs when conveyor stopped

MHCW Kew

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to this forum but hoping I can get some help with this query. We have a Tunnel Master Jr and currently when the conveyor is stopped while a car is going through, the rain/wax/pre-rinse arches continue to operate until the conveyor is started again and car has moved past the arch.

I want to change this so that when a car is moving through the arch but conveyor is stopped, then the arch will stop operating until the conveyor is started again. This will obviously help to reduce unnecessary waste of chemicals.

Does anyone know which setting I need to fiddle with to set this up?

MC3033

Reaction score
ICS could use a different term but it sounds like interlock is off on those devices

MHCW Kew

Reaction score
ICS could use a different term but it sounds like interlock is off on those devices
Thanks for the reply.

I've attached a pic of what the screen looks like on one of the outputs that we need to stop when the conveyor is stopped. I couldn't find 'interlock'.

Any idea which value I should change on this screen so the output pauses while the conveyor is stopped?

Attachments

MHCW Kew

Reaction score
Ok, I found the solution so just going to post it here for anyone else that's interested.

The PANIC setting (circled in the attached pic) needs to be set to N. (FYI - PANIC is active when conveyor is running)

This will stop the OUTPUT when the conveyor is stopped and restart the OUTPUT when conveyor starts moving again.

Attachments