What's new

ICS hourly emails

richard

SS,IBA,Tunnel,Detail
Reaction score
Is anybody getting their emails from tunnel master? Tech support can't get it working. They seem to be unsure of the settings. I know I have the correct info from my ISP, because I can get Outlook to send emails. If anyone has it working, please let me know how you have your settings. Thanks

ICSTech

Reaction score
I can help

Ricard,

I am Jason Dunbar at ICS support, please call me and we will get your issues resolved.

800-246-3469

Thank you

easywash

Reaction score
ICS Emails

I have been asking to have this functionality for at least 1 year. They advertise it in all their PC&D ads but it simply does not work.

I have talked with Tech Support on at least 3 occasions. One day I was fiddling with the settings myself and got it to email 4-5 times then it magically stopped.

ICSTech

Reaction score
Easywash,

Please give us a call when you have time to work on this and we will get it resolved.

Jason

Last edited:

richard

SS,IBA,Tunnel,Detail
Reaction score
Update: Three days of trying different settings with tech support. Still no emails. We are going to install the latest update of Tunnel Master, and then try another setting change. I don't understand why this is so hard. It should only require the mail server info from my ISP. The techs aren't sure of how to do the settings. Every time we make a change, we have to wait to see if it sends an email. The software should be able send a test email immediately. Anyways, I will let everyone know what happens after the next batch of trials!

easywash

Reaction score
Ics

With all due respect ICS I spend a significant amount of my time trying to fix your problems.... you have standing permission to login and FIX all the problems.

I don't see why you need me to call you so you can fix it. When I do call in I normally get a voice mail and in veritably have to wait for you to call me back. I am still waiting for a call back from Friday and Monday of this week from you regarding my RFID issues that are still unresolved.

It's time you guys figure out what is going on and fix it. If that means putting a tech on a plane and at your expense and flying to my location that should be done.

richard

SS,IBA,Tunnel,Detail
Reaction score
Another update: Two weeks later, and still no emails. We tried an update with no luck. ICS tells me that other washes have it working, but I don't think I believe them! This should be simple. Anyways, we will keep at it for a little while longer.

easywash

Reaction score
Richard any updates?

Mine still isn't working either.

richard

SS,IBA,Tunnel,Detail
Reaction score
Spoke with bill myers(director of car wash support) two weeks ago. He told me they were still working the bugs out of the system. It works intermittently with select mail accounts. He said they needed another week to complete it and he would call me to set it up. Still waiting. I emailed him this morning, but he has not replied.

richard

SS,IBA,Tunnel,Detail
Reaction score
What a waste of my time? After months of trying and hours of phone calls, the final word is that the emails will not work at my wash because I have the older version of the Auto Sentry. Even though the newer software was installed, it still won't work. This is exactly was I was complaining about. You would think someone could have figured it out sooner. My tunnel master has all the software installed, but nothing. Not even a "We will work on an update for customers with the older units". Basically they want customers to needlessly spend thousands of dollars in new machines when the old ones are working fine. I guess the couple of thousand$$$$ a year in tech support isn't enough. How good are my tech support dollars if they can't help my needs. The minor issues get handled somewhat well, but I feel this is a major issue. At least for me it is. As a multiple site owner, that info would be extremely valuable. I hope they are reading this thread. I will try to talk to somebody at the ICA show.