What's new

IBA Average Daily Cars Washed

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
We just finished our first year with our Autec IBA at 68,000 washes. Location will make or break you.
That is a phenomenal number. Whatever you do, don't give out your location. You are a sitting duck to have an express wash dropped into your lap...maybe more than one.

OurTown

Reaction score
That is a phenomenal number. Whatever you do, don't give out your location. You are a sitting duck to have an express wash dropped into your lap...maybe more than one.

There are so many in the EE game that I'm sure they already know about the area. There are no safe places.

OurTown

Reaction score
It's the EV1 tall and wide (IBA). No one does them like Autec, the thing is an absolute tank and washed the heck outta cars.
That is exactly the one we are getting and hopefully be open in the next month or so if the weather cooperates better for our contractor.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
There are so many in the EE game that I'm sure they already know about the area. There are no safe places.
Oh, I know. I now live in the Evansville, IN area. I can stand at the intersection of Burkhardt and Lloyd and see a new tunnel a few hundred yards down Lloyd. Turn my head and see a new short tunnel a block up Burkhardt, and an IBA in between. The tunnels both opened in 2023.

I see any 4-way intersection in a major city as potential for five new washes. Because it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to build a two story one.

Last edited:

PEI

Reaction score
I have 3 Laserwash 4000's side by side. The center Bay does half of the washing every day. It averages 60 cpd and the most it has ever done in a 24 hour period is 204 cars. The entire site averages 118 cpd and the most ever is 584 in a day. The site is located in an area of 16,000.

Brucedvm59

Reaction score
FYI...our previous high of 174 happened during/after the Forest fire here in Oregon...2020...we are only 10-25 minutes from that fire. The photo is 13 cars in line at our Silverton wash.
I could use a good forest fire!