What's new

I think you all will like this video I posted yesterday.

Zcb310

Reaction score
Should have asked if they had an R7B video! But awesome find, surprised they still have copies of them!

Etowah

friesmaniac99

Car Wash Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have asked if they had an R7B video! But awesome find, surprised they still have copies of them!
I actually did ask them for if they had the R7B video but I don’t think they do. It’s a very rare video and I don’t know who has it.

Ryko CS

Reaction score
I'm actually the one that found that old Voyager video for you. I looked for the R7B, but couldn't find one. Was surprised to find that one! Amazing how far all the manufacturers have come!

friesmaniac99

Car Wash Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually the one that found that old Voyager video for you. I looked for the R7B, but couldn't find one. Was surprised to find that one! Amazing how far all the manufacturers have come!
[
I don’t think there’s any video tapes of R7B left if it even existed. But thank you so much for taking the time to search for it. And it really is amazing how far manufactures have come.