What's new

I might change my name to “David”

Eric H

Reaction score
I really value the relationships that I’ve made with people on this forum. I’m lucky that I live fairly close to Waxman. Hardly a day goes by that I don’t speak to him or exchange a few texts.
I was feeling burnt out and needed a break so Waxman and I made plans to drive to Vermont to see New Wash Dog and check out his Carwash.
I picked up Waxman at his wash at about 7:30 in the morning. Waxman made some coffee for the road and we were off on our adventure.
We stopped and checked out a few washes on our way. We weren’t really impressed by anything until we arrived at New Wash Dog’s site. It was super clean, had great landscaping and was really well branded!
We stayed about an hour, had some great conversation but it’s almost 2 hours to get back to my wash so we had to leave.
I dropped Waxman (whose real name is Dave, if you don’t already know) off at his wash and went back to my wash and got everything cleaned up. I went home and grabbed a few things out of my car and noticed that Dave had carelessly left his coffee my in my car. Well, it my mug now!!!
1599167429906.jpeg

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
I hope you washed it first.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
hang on a sec... "waxman" has a real name? I thought that was just a nom de guerre for our old friend bill! And that picture you attached looks disturbingly pitzerish... o_O

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that was a fun day! It’s so easy to get caught up in our daily routines but its good to break free Sometimes.