What's new

I love new stuff!

Roz

Reaction score
Looks nice, did you purchase directly from Hamilton? I have the same situation, same changer at one location.

Roz

Reaction score
Can I trouble you for those part numbers. No joy search KR site. Thx.

Martins

Reaction score
Can I trouble you for those part numbers. No joy search KR site. Thx.
no problem!

HCP63035201- lexon
HCP600318A -weather plate
HCP602216 -faceplate
HCP962083 - whitenumber pack (comes with blue)

Reactions: Roz

Randy

Reaction score
That looks a heck of a lot better than the old black face panels, you did good.
I was at a car wash not too long ago waiting for the owner so I could fix his changer. The front of the DRS changer had a black face panel that was broken, duct taped, looked really bad, kind of like Martins picture of the black RNS face panel. While I was standing there a customer came up and looked at the front of the changer and said “It doesn’t look like this machine works I’m going somewhere else” and he walked off. This goes to show you what the public perception is, if it’s clean and shiny they’ll try it, if it looks like crap they’ll probably take a walk. I told the owner that he need a new face panel and what it was going to cost and said it was too expensive.

The only thing you left out was the Out of service lamp HCP470080 and Tinnerman speed nut HCP470080A. The HCP962083B is the blue denomination label kit.
I've sold a lot of those face panels over the years fo both ACW's and bill changers, looks are everything for the customer.

Roz

Reaction score
I was at a car wash not too long ago waiting for the owner so I could fix his changer. The front of the DRS changer had a black face panel that was broken, duct taped, looked really bad, kind of like Martins picture of the black RNS face panel. While I was standing there a customer came up and looked at the front of the changer and said “It doesn’t look like this machine works I’m going somewhere else” and he walked off. This goes to show you what the public perception is, if it’s clean and shiny they’ll try it, if it looks like crap they’ll probably take a walk. I told the owner that he need a new face panel and what it was going to cost and said it was too expensive.

The only thing you left out was the Out of service lamp HCP470080 and Tinnerman speed nut HCP470080A. The HCP962083B is the blue denomination label kit.
I've sold a lot of those face panels over the years fo both ACW's and bill changers, looks are everything for the customer.
You are spot on. We have three changers, two with new face plates since machine is a new DRS and one with an old faceplate. Old plate is in mint condition but looks dated. 90% of our change is made in the new DRS. Crazy thing I cannot figure out is how the change made is about 50/50 between the two separate changers in the DRS. Consistently each time we empty them as we record all the dates and numbers

Martins

Reaction score

do you by chance know the pn for the cage/guide that bolts to where the coins drop so they dont pop back out? my old machine didnt have one and i would like to add it.

Randy

Reaction score
do you by chance know the pn for the cage/guide that bolts to where the coins drop so they dont pop back out? my old machine didnt have one and i would like to add it.
Most of the older changers didn't have the studs to bolt on the coin cup guard. You might want to check and see if you have the studs to bolt it on.

Martins

Reaction score
Most of the older changers didn't have the studs to bolt on the coin cup guard. You might want to check and see if you have the studs to bolt it on.
:) i have a welder! :) haha. i cant find the p/n anywhere even in the books.

Randy

Reaction score
The one you want for the RNS changer is a #60-0347A. I have a couple for the DRS Changer #60-0346A and 1 for the ER-60 changer #60-0349A

Last edited: