What's new

I like these tubs!

dogwasher

Reaction score
Anyone know where these tubs are from? Possibly custom made?

www.bentleysdogwashspa.com

Nice Job Bubbles! Sounds like you made a good move!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they look like they might be plastic. interesting if they are; lower cost than stainless or aluminum.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Look like plastic...would stick with stainless.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
dogwasher,

I prefer stainless like we have. We made drawings, built a rough cardboard prototype & had ours done locally with stainless & high 40 inch walls except in the front where we have a 20 inch sliding door. We used 14 gauge stainless. Our 30 inch depth with 48 inch wide made the tub similar to a 60 inch tub with 24 inch dept ----- when you see how large the Great Danes & St Bernards & Newfies can be ---- there is an appreciation for that. The extra diagonal length that we did is helpful.

2 things to consider: 1. With the high walls dogs seem less likely to step over & get injured & the high walls contains the dog shake when the dog is the wettest for a gain in cleanliness. 2. I know I some disagree over this but so far I do not regret letting the customers adjust the tub's height in a smooth way for better quickness, comfort, less chance of human back strain, & eliminates the need for a ramp etc. We did have a space issue with no room for a ramp that did make it even more compelling for us.

MJ

dogwasher

Reaction score
Thanks Mj, do you have a layout of your tubs drawn up for a fabricator? and do you have any pictures of your set up?

Thanks!