What's new

Hunting Season

Rodebaugh1

Reaction score
We just completed our first full week of bird season here in South Texas. When I got to the Car Wash this morning, I got a nice reminder of what I have to look forward to over the next few months as we wrap up bird season and move into deer season.

water guy

Reaction score
Yeah the duck hunters can be pretty rough with the mud.Also those dicks will park there vehicles in the bays and go eat across the street at the bbq place and then come back.we had a little run in with them couple weeks ago.

Rodebaugh1

Reaction score
Yes, we get a lot of people that pick up food at one of the local fast food joints and come park in our bays to eat. An hour ago, I noticed a truck and trailer parked in one of the vacuum stalls in the shade. He had unloaded his riding lawnmower to go cut the grass for another business down the road.

traveler17

Reaction score
Yeah the duck hunters can be pretty rough with the mud.Also those dicks will park there vehicles in the bays and go eat across the street at the bbq place and then come back.we had a little run in with them couple weeks ago.
oh yeah, I’ve hunted and fished all my life. I’ve never thought of leaving baitfish, shrimp or rinsing out the remnants of a deer I hunted. People are sorry. Cameras have helped a lot !!

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
GUYS HOOK ME UP BIRD HUNTING OR DUCK HUNTING I always wanted to hunt in Texas at least once we can do some horse trading carwash related, cash or Quarters lol. I have a 7 yr old son that's well mannered and his Heart loves the Outdoors and i want to take him places that he will remember. My old man promised me as a kid and never done that and i am grown now and don't want to work my life away and cheat him of that. PM me for any info or leads lol. (I didn't mean to derail the thread continue on!} Thanks Thomas