What's new

HTK Paypass Problems

keded

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the HTK's Paypass (customer passes card in front of sensor instead of swiping)?

If you look at your E-xact transactions and see declined transactions followed by an accepted transaction with the same card number within a few seconds of each other, you may be having this problem and not know it.

I have been trying to get Hamilton to work on this for 6 months, but I get the impression that they are not. I can't even get them to tell me if this is just me or a system wide problem.

Anybody else seeing this? You can also try your own Paypass enabled card as a test. We did get the Visa cards to accept by turning off the Track 1 data selection on the HTK, but Mastercard and the others do not work.

Brad Quay

Reaction score
I'll be happy to look into this for you tomorrow but I need to know who you are and the name of your business? If you don't want to publish that information here, write to my work email or call me at the office.

bquay@hamiltonmfg.com or 888-723-4858.

Thanks.

Brad Quay
Vice President of Sales

keded

Reaction score
Brad, I sent you the info direct to your email. Thanks for taking the time to reply and to look into this.

Ed Loos
Strongsville Superwash