What's new

HTK Loyalty Programs

Reaction score
If I go with WashCard (UWashApp), these "uninformed app users" may become my customers, so YES I do consider their feedback. If they're having problems registering their credit card, or experience delays with your wash app, I want to know that so I can make "an important business decision". While your company has been around for 32 years, your wash app came out about 2 years ago. According to GooglePlay, you have 1K+ downloads (18 reviews, 4.1 stars), while Coinless is a 3 year company with over 10K downloads (252 reviews, 4.2 stars). Maybe their app users are more informed? Attached is an updated comparison chart based on my conversation with Craig at WashCard on 6/14/22... You both offer comparable promotions (fleet, loyalty rewards, memberships), credit card charges and monthly fees. However, your equipment was 2x more expensive than Coinless. Not sure why? One of the founders of Coinless (Jared Anderson) actually owns several car washes. When he was looking for a mobile payment option for his car washes, he was disappointed with what he found so he started his own company. I'm not a paid spokesman for Coinless, just a curious operator looking for the best option for my customers and my business.
Of course we believe every customer is valued and their feedback is essential to building better products and solutions. WashCard has evolved over the last 32 years because of the valued feedback from customers and end users. UWashApp has evolved over the last several years because of that as well. Customers are the heartbeat of a business.

Any business will have misinformed users, whether it's the self-checkout at the grocery store, a game in the app store, or someone at your car wash. It's our goal to help those users understand how to use the app to gain a better experience and continue using it.

We hope everyone has a great weekend and washes a lot of cars!!

Last edited: