Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Daily

Votes: 72 71.3%
  • A couple of times a month

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Thanks to Paul Noon, I have created this area for asking you to vote on how you do things etc. I think that over time, it will provide some instant information on what is working the best for the majority.

At this time, I will be the only one that can set these up and so if you have an idea or question, just email me. pitzer@autocareforum.com

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Bill,

Could you do a poll on whether this year an operator is going to increase prices, keep them the same, or reduce them?

D

darkstar_tfd

Since I am a new member I cannot vote but one single option. Anyway I think I will visit the forum daily as I am a cars guy - doing with cars very often lately :)

Jim Caudill

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
How do you register your vote. BTW, I visit several times a day - not just "daily". I don't condsider myself dumb or computer illiterate, but I simpl see no way to "cast" my vote. I see the results of the poll, but no way to cast. It may be that I am accessing the posting thru the "New Posts" option as opposed to actually going to the sub-forum.

Jim Caudill

Self Serve Operator
Reaction score
Well, I think I understand what is going on. When I went to the topic "If you had to vote tomorrow..." I got a menu of choices and little circles to click on. Then the results were displayed. Either the poll for how often you visit the forum is closed (unlikely) or I had previously registered my choice (most likely). Since the poll was created several months ago, it is probable that I made a choice way back when, and simply forgot about it. The 'ol computer doesn't forget much, so when I clicked on the thread as displayed in the "New Posts", it already knew I had voted some time ago and simply displayed the results.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
That is right Jim. It only gets worse, after 6 months, I can order the same movie from NetFlix and not realize that I've already seen it.