What's new

How do you run tag numbers?

dclark3344

Reaction score
I have one that I need run. I looked at net detective and wanted to see what the pros recommend. The tag is OKlahoma DTN 185
Thanks

MEP001

Reaction score
Is it not something where you can involve the police?

Red Baron

Reaction score
Is it not something where you can involve the police?
They haven't been very helpful in my experience. Around here cops are very reluctant to get involved when they don't have to - they are quick to say "That's a civil matter." I had 1 who worked for me and I called him when 5 drunk hunters threatened to whip me at the car wash because I asked them to stop making the muddy mess they made in all 3 bays with their 4-wheelers. The cop caught them driving away on the highway, smelled the beer on their breath, and didn't even bother to check their drunkedness...it was a Sunday btw and he didn't want to be bothered with the paperwork evidently. Even when they're on my side I can't get them to do their job.

Randy

Reaction score
We have a Private Detective who does it for us, costs about $30 per tag. In some states it?s a Felony for the Police to run a tag and give out that information.

MEP001

Reaction score
Red, that's really messed up. Makes you wonder if the drunks were buddies of the cop. Luckily the cops in Round Rock aren't like that.