What's new

Hog daddy vs Erie

Wet Spot

Reaction score
I’ve always used Erie hogs hair brushes and never had a problem. I’ve never used the hog daddy hogs hair brush. I’m considering of purchasing the Hog daddy based on price but wanted to know about the quality and how long they last in comparison if you have used both. Thank you

MEP001

Reaction score

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have both right now and Erie is way nicer than Hog daddy for savings the hog daddys are cheaper but no where as nice quality wise in my small humble chump opinion

Randy

Reaction score
All we use are the Erie hog hair foam brush heads. Now I see Kleen-rite has the Hog Daddy and the Hog King Value line brush. I believe both of these brushes are made in China. Has anyone ever tried a Hog King Value line foam brush head? I wonder how they hold up. Now I see there’s new player on the foam brush playing field, Ink Fish Foam brush heads, I see there banner pop up all the time on here. They must be pretty proud of their foam brush head at $65 a pop. Has anyone ever tried one of the Ink Fish Foam brush heads? They look just like the Hog Daddy head.

slash007

Reaction score
I was just about to post about Hog Daddy. Been using them for almost a year. Before that I used the Erie brushes. No issues whatsoever with Erie, but so far with Hog daddy I've had 2 go bad. One was stopped out and no soap came out, then yesterday I had to replace one that had the soap coming out of the top end around the edges instead out of the holes on the bottom like it should. Tried tightening the bolts with no luck. For the ones that held up, they seem to wear about the same as Erie and are just as soft IMO.

Bob-O

Reaction score
I tried the Hog Daddy , my thought is, it was like using a wet mop. Got a customer compliant about the new Hog Daddy so I pulled it, and went back to Erie. Tried Universal too, wasn't happy with it either. Seems like Erie works the best for me.

soapy

Reaction score
Hog daddy is working great for me. They are much denser and are lasting longer for me than erie.

MEP001

Reaction score
I noticed Inkfish Inspired is now a forum advertiser. When you type "brush" it creates a direct link to them (unless you enclose it in quotes).