What's new

Hi, Lo PH presoak

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Your enthusiasm for Blendco is admirable. You seem to be a positive type of guy. Make sure you learn as much about your product line and what it does well, what it does okay and what it may not be as good as. My uncle many years ago drove a corny little saying into my head, "The more you learn the more you earn". Rather simple thought that I have found to be true. Good luck in your career in car washing.

Reaction score
Your enthusiasm for Blendco is admirable. You seem to be a positive type of guy. Make sure you learn as much about your product line and what it does well, what it does okay and what it may not be as good as. My uncle many years ago drove a corny little saying into my head, "The more you learn the more you earn". Rather simple thought that I have found to be true. Good luck in your career in car washing.
Greatly appreciated, and I will always continue to learn and push off the "I know it all" mind set. Thanks again

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Never stop learning and never think you know all there is to know about this business. I have been at it over 30 years, mostly in the chemical end of it and I think I learn something new every time I am in the field. Most of all love what you do. I still find this industry challenging and enjoy the many interactions I have had with many people. In general this industry has many genuinely good people willing to share their knowledge with others. This Forum is living proof of it.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Can you do a boosted super hi presaok and a low?
Yes, you can go hi-lo if you like. You must be careful though. Factory clearcoat finished can take just about all the alkalinity yo can throw at it. Some auto trim cannot, however.