What's new

Has Anyone Done Away With Free Vacs?

Danny

Reaction score
"if you want it done right you have to do it yourself" is the quote i hear from many

"you get what you pay for" is the quote that comes to mind when I hear "free" anything
Free is never Free...It ALWAYS gets paid for somewhere. The one that always gets me is "free shipping" its just included in the price of the product

MEP001

Reaction score
I realize this isn't a very helpful comment to the original poster's situation, but this is the very reason I dislike giving anything for free. When you decide or need to stop it, you face the issue of how to appease the customers without losing them. I probably come across as stingy sometimes, but there's a reason why I'm no longer in a position of regular customer service. People can be jerks.

kswash

Reaction score
Hi Chiefs,

I really like the concept of the newsletter. Do you happen to have a copy that you are comfortable with sharing. Hoping to not reinvent the wheel.

Thank you in advance.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think the vacs are a great profit center and I would never consider giving them away for free.

soapybroker

Reaction score
I would increase the base price by a quarter to offset the cost of the new vacuums that you will be installing.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
And I will say that I think the express conveyor model with free vacs has proven itself and is not a fad.