What's new

Hamilton Goldline with cryptopay retro kit

Damoni88

Reaction score
Since installing the Crytopay retro kit I have been getting error "unexpected credit". Never has this issue before. Anyone know what this means or what's causing this? It puts my wash out of service and I see it on camera and have to drive up to wash to reset machine and acknowledge error.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it would relate to the Cryptopay but it might....On my Goldline our current top wash is priced at $13. For whatever reason my IDX token acceptor won't allow me to program a token to give 13 pulses (bad luck?) so I tried 14 pulses. When I would drop the token in it would ratchet up the credits and when it hit $14 it would go out of service for "unexpected credit" since it won't allow you to build more credits than the top wash price. Does the Cryptopay somehow use the token acceptor input?

pgrzes

Reaction score
I'm not sure how it would relate to the Cryptopay but it might....On my Goldline our current top wash is priced at $13. For whatever reason my IDX token acceptor won't allow me to program a token to give 13 pulses (bad luck?) so I tried 14 pulses. When I would drop the token in it would ratchet up the credits and when it hit $14 it would go out of service for "unexpected credit" since it won't allow you to build more credits than the top wash price. Does the Cryptopay somehow use the token acceptor input?
I would guess that is because 13 pushes of the button is for the coin-de learn procedure.? I am sure if you called IDX for support they would be (😃 😄 HAPPY to help you out!!!????) Good luck with that!

Damoni I would check first with Hamilton, their support is pretty good! We always try to call early in the morning they usually pick up. If no help Tom at Cryptopay is very helpful.

MEP001

Reaction score
For whatever reason my IDX token acceptor won't allow me to program a token to give 13 pulses (bad luck?)
I would guess that is because 13 pushes of the button is for the coin-de learn procedure.?
The first position of the switch is where you would set a coin you do NOT want to accept by pressing the button 13 times. Positions 2 through 7 should let you program a token for 13 pulses.
https://www.laurelmetal.com/manuals/MA800_Coin_Acceptor_Instructions.pdf

Damoni88

Reaction score
I would guess that is because 13 pushes of the button is for the coin-de learn procedure.? I am sure if you called IDX for support they would be (😃😄 HAPPY to help you out!!!????) Good luck with that!

Damoni I would check first with Hamilton, their support is pretty good! We always try to call early in the morning they usually pick up. If no help Tom at Cryptopay is very helpful.
Yes it is set for the token input! Is that my issue?

Damoni88

Reaction score
Yes it is! Is that my issue?