What's new

Half Pint Junior Installation Pictures

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
We got our new HP Junior and installed it this weekend. If you read the Shurvend thread that mentioned having to cut some block....that was us :D

I took some step by step pictures to show how we had to move the control panel for one of my bays and then how we proceeded to modify the existing hole. It works like a charm, I'm ecstatic....just in time for spring ;)

Enjoy.

By bubblesgalore

We moved the control panel over to accommodate the depth of the new vendor.

By bubblesgalore

This is the old vendmaster prior to installation.

By bubblesgalore

Old vendmaster removed.

Last edited:

Randy

Reaction score
John,
It looks pretty good. What are the dimensions of the machine? The back box and the face plate?

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
These are all rough dimensions:

31.25(W) x 34.25(H) x 36.50(D)

The faceplate is an extra 2" on all four sides.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Bubbles,

You did a great job putting this new vendor in place of your old one. Looks great!!

For those of you unfamiliar with this new vendor, the pix above showing the front of the machine has the following features going clockwise from the bottom; large drop box with anti-theft door, 3/8" lexan window, digital display, coin slot, gray refund button, selection buttons, bill validator slot, and the bottom black box is the credit card reader. The control box for the credit card reader is inside the slide out chassis of the vendor.

Above the left side of the digital display is the keyed "mode" switch which is used to put the vendor into "programming" so errors can be read, accounting data retrieved, or prices changed without having to open the door. On the right are the 2 socket head bolt door closures with plug lock security.

Uncle Sam :)

Jack

Reaction score
Bubbles, that does look great. I've been looking at that machine wondering how well they were working. Did you perfer the front load vs rear load??

Jack