What's new

Go Green!! Recycle your ShurVend (or AMS) Vendor

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Over the past year we have offered some older vendors that are refurbished and updated and will give years of service to operators. Some have come from washes that we sold to years ago and others have been purchased from the used vendor market. They are very hard to find because vending companies like them because they give years and years of good service.

We do get calls about the availability of used vendors and some ShurVend machines do become available now and then. We had one posted here recently that had to be moved because the wash was closed by eminent domain procedures. Others become available when the wash property is sold to a new owner who changes the format of the wash facility or demolishes the wash for an entirely new use.

If you have a ShurVend machine that you no longer want to use, we would like to hear from you because we have customers for these units. Another option would be to trade-in your existing ShurVend (or AMS) for a new unit.

Uncle Sam :)

MEP001

Reaction score
There's also the show "Sliced" on the History channel that could make use of one, but they did already do a coin-op episode.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought my Shurvend Combo Vendor used and love it.

I have a security cage and cc acceptance.

It's one of the most fun things at my wash; tweaking item selection, doing giveaways and buying customers the occasional soda are the things I used to fantasize about before I built a carwash.:D

Jeff_L

Reaction score
You fantasize about buying customers soda? That's weird... :p

I bought a combo earlier this year, and love it. Out of all the sodas in it, Dr Pepper sells the best. I think I have someone come by everyday and purchases 2-3 each day.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me put it another way; I never once fantasized about cleaning out the vacuums or a bay that looked as if a bulldozer were washed off in it.

My point is that vending can be lots of fun if you approach it as such.:p