What's new

Ginsan Lumitouch button not lighting or selecting function

Etowah

Keno

Reaction score
Hi group, have a ginsan lumitouch meter door that the pre-soak button is not lighting or selecting the function. Usually I replace the button and all is good, back in business. This time that didn't work, I even tried swapping buttons with a known good and problem stayed with the pre-soak slot. Both buttons good. Anything else I should check before replacing the main board in the meter box? Everything else on that in that meter box working fine, including all the other functions. Does anyone know if ginsan or anyone else repairs these boards?

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Hi group, have a ginsan lumitouch meter door that the pre-soak button is not lighting or selecting the function. Usually I replace the button and all is good, back in business. This time that didn't work, I even tried swapping buttons with a known good and problem stayed with the pre-soak slot. Both buttons good. Anything else I should check before replacing the main board in the meter box? Everything else on that in that meter box working fine, including all the other functions. Does anyone know if ginsan or anyone else repairs these boards?
I would swap boards. If the board is less than 15 years old we usually can repair them. Email me at dkamsickas@ginsan.com and I'll get you an RMA.

Keno

Reaction score
I would swap boards. If the board is less than 15 years old we usually can repair them. Email me at dkamsickas@ginsan.com and I'll get you an RMA.
Will swap out with my spare and shoot you an email for repair. Don’t know how old the original board is, anyway to tell before sending it in to you?