What's new

GIN SAN credit card pci -i need help

carwash27

Reaction score
I have the gin san credit card acceptors in my ss bays. found out on monday that my pccharge software is no longer pci compliant. have emailed them twice with no response. does anyone know what version of pccharge i need and works with the liberator software? i have version 5.7.1iSP8b of pccharge. i have windows xp pro with service pack 3.

Reaction score
Our pccharge version is 5.7.1ISP8 and we are still ok. I just did 3 new systems let me see if i can get back to one of the sites and check the new version

O

ONEcard

Verifone announced just last week that 5.7 and 5.8 will no longer be supported and will not be eligible for PCI Compliance by years end. You will need to get PCCharge 5.9.1 to be compliant. To be compliant with PC Charge products you need to have the latest additions which require upgrdeaing to the latest software and maintaining a valid service contract. In addition it looks like Verifone is looking to drop the PC Charge line and has suggested any new developments should be towards one of there other products.

Reaction score
I have the gin san credit card acceptors in my ss bays. found out on monday that my pccharge software is no longer pci compliant. have emailed them twice with no response. does anyone know what version of pccharge i need and works with the liberator software? i have version 5.7.1iSP8b of pccharge. i have windows xp pro with service pack 3.
Stoped and checked the version and it ws 5.9 . But i talked to my office girl and she told me she just had the pci scan done on the computer at our company wash and that was version 5.7.1ISP8. hope this helps.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I heard today that PCI complaince madate was put off for another year,can anyone confirm that?