What's new

futura millenium undercarriage

washman9

Reaction score
having problem with undercarriage staying on during high pressure wash cycle. this is a problem we expereince about every 6-9 mos. usually is stuck u.c. valve. my question involves bypassing the under carriage valve or somehow plumbing around it and using a less expensive 24v or 110 v open/close solenoid valve. it has always seemed like overkill to me that the undercarriage runs off the giant lp123 pump. any expereinces with this issue??

MikeV

Reaction score
Futura has used several types of valves for the undercarriage/gantry. The older units have a air powered motorized ball valve assembly. Later they went to air powered disc valves and now use Dema high pressure valves. The valve that supplies the gantry was always a normally open valve, and the undercarriage valve is a normally closed valve. Now it seems that no one makes a normally open high pressure valve. A conversion kit with a relay setup and the Dema valves are available from Specialty (Futura) and I have changed out several of these. They work well and prevent the undercar spray during the hp wash you are referring to.