What's new

From a new member: anyone using branded Visa gift cards?

KleanRide

Reaction score
All, I've searched through the threads and didn't see much on this topic. I'm a new member and self serve owner, and I'm wondering if anyone has experience using branded mastercard or visa gift cards? I'd like to have a pre-loaded card produced with my logo that I can pass out randomly to customers as a thank you. I've seen one gift card website that will sell me cards loaded with a minimum of $10, but that's basically 2-3 free washes. Was wondering if anyone has seen a card that can be loaded with a smaller amount, maybe $5?

Thanks in advance for any help.

MEP001

Reaction score
Custom tokens might be a better idea. If you're handing out pre-loaded gift cards, you're not just handing out the equivalent of $5 cash since the card will be usable anywhere, you'll also pay an additional percentage of that $5 to your merchant processor.

KleanRide

Reaction score
Custom tokens might be a better idea. If you're handing out pre-loaded gift cards, you're not just handing out the equivalent of $5 cash since the card will be usable anywhere, you'll also pay an additional percentage of that $5 to your merchant processor.
Good points, thanks