1. Rap music
2. The Kardashians
3. Alphabet people
4. Media
5. Laziness

Wash4Life

Reaction score
A post of few words but so eloquent.

1. Rap music - definitely a symptom of a decline of black America, one in which we have caused blacks to have acquired learned helplessness. Where has it come from? The Left's messianic complex. We need to do a better job of showing how the Left, particularly Leftists, are patronizing blacks.

2. The Kardashians - definitely a symptom of celebrity worship. On the celebrity end, it's the goal of being "relevant" and wanting attention. Parents need to drum on the fact that their lives are not the kind of lives they want to live. What Kardashians are happy?

3. Alphabet people -seeing pushback against this. Thank God. I think the extreme nature of transgenderism, non-binary-ness and a push to eradicate gender are causing even those center of Left to back off. If we wanted to collapse the alphabet people quickly, that would come from gays who are tired of the co-opting by transgenders and non-binary folk. Either way, it's going to happen.

4. Media - seeing pushback against this. Outside of center-left people, there are those disgusted with the media. I do feel that we need to have some degree non-online presence. The net can twist us up.

5. Laziness - Still going strong. We need good parenting.

Blanco

Reaction score
I could not agree more. Well said Sir.

MEP001

Reaction score
The Kardashians, not just a symptom but a symbol of celebrity worship. Kim is independently famous for nothing.

mac

Reaction score
All this explains why we have sleppy Joe as president.

Blanco

Reaction score
All this explains why we have sleppy Joe as president.
Come on Mac. We have sleepy Joe as president because he's the most popular politician in US HISTORY. 82 million votes and he didn't even have to leave his house to campaign! 😂

traveler17

Reaction score
Come on Mac. We have sleepy Joe as president because he's the most popular politician in US HISTORY. 82 million votes and he didn't even have to leave his house to campaign! 😂
That’s right!! NOBODY will ever sell me that this old fart pulled more votes than Obama.

mac

Reaction score
Surely we are all doomed. We are stuck with Plugs Biden. He picked Kamala because she’s dumber than he is.