What's new

Finding Used Equipment

jackmass

Reaction score
I am looking at installing a used Touchless IBA. I have looked on carwashconsignment and everywhere else, and there is still much to be desired. I'm looking for something a few years old that isn't needy. I have a Water Wizard in my other bay and am looking to move away from that type of machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions where to look for a used IBA? I'm in central Mass and like the Vector, PDQ and even Superior Sidetrac. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I'm trying to stay on the lighter end on price.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I would try Wash World. Get some information on their available equipment. Good Automatic, easy to work on, great Tech Support.

MikeV

Reaction score
I have a customer that has a Futura Millennium for sale, only has 18k washes on it. WSII,dryer, etc. Very good price.

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting your local distributors? I used my PDQ distributor and found a great used piece and they were able to help verify that it was in good shape (and did some work on it prior to installation). I would try that avenue and see where it goes.

mac

Reaction score
Try the ads on this site and ebay. I'v seen some really good deals on ebay. For a used touchless try to stay around 20K, maybe 25K if it includes an entry device. History of the machine will be important, and hard to confirm. Inspect the unit very carefully. Remove all panels and electrical box covers. Ask if it includes all hoses and cables. And most important of all, have fun with it.

Reaction score
Try your distributor

If you like either the PDQ or Vector you really should contact either Carwas Services of New England or New England Car Wash Equipment and see what they may have for used equipment. Many times these distributor's are working with clients to replace or upgrade equipment. many times this equipment is still installed and operational giving you a real advantage to look it over well and make your decision. Often the disrtibutor will do good for you on price because they want to gain you as a customer and sell a new piece of equipment to the other guy. You can really take many advantages out of this situation.