What's new

Etowah Valley Credit Card Systems

sparkey

Reaction score
I haven't read anything on the forum in a while on Etowah Valley credit card systems. If you have their system do they work alright for you? Do they start up as soon as a card is swiped or is there a 10 - 20 second delay?

I have been trying to order one of these systems for quite some time now. I am starting to have second thoughts on using this system due to the poor customer support they seem to have. I call or send emails and they are either not answered at all or it takes forever to get a response from them. I hope this is not the norm for them? When I do talk to Jim he is always very polite and informative, but it almost seems like his company is a one man show and there is no one else there to answer your questions. If you currently have this system can you get parts or support in a timely manner when you need it? I would hate for a bay to be down for weeks while I try to get a replacement part.

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
I talked to Jim at ICA as i need some meter boxes and he explained that his CC system starts immediately and then calls out, and in 10-20 secs if card is declined it shuts bay down. I bought mars conversion for an acw this last monday, and got it on tuesday-Quite an innovator with his products. I have bought other things from him and super happy with results.

Dick Rust

Reaction score
Yes the bay functions do start up after the card is swiped. On my wash it sometimes takes 30 sec to approve the card. The bay is running all that time.
If the card is not approved, the bay shuts down.
I have had very good success with my cc system.
Jim can be hard to get a hold of sometimes, but I have found the equipment very reliable.

MEP001

Reaction score
Dick Rust said:
Yes the bay functions do start up after the card is swiped. On my wash it sometimes takes 30 sec to approve the card. The bay is running all that time.
If the card is not approved, the bay shuts down.
To expand on this, the bay won't take the card again once it has been declined.

Yes, it's hard to get information about stuff, not because it's a one-man operation but because Jim likes to be the one to talk to potential customers about his products. Service isn't an issue because he has a number of employees who can help you with a problem right away or repair an item sent in without delay.

sparkey

Reaction score
Thanks for all your input. I am glad to hear from people who like their systems. Hopefully I will hear back from Jim in the next few days and I can purchase one of his credit card systems.

captain cw

Reaction score
Got it. Love it! Jim is a great guy. He always takes care of me. I imagine he has been pretty busy with the ICA coming up. Good luck.