What's new

Etowah Valley ACW Credit Card System.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Does anyone have Jim's new system up and running on their ACW yet? I'm getting ready to call him tomorrow and hopefully get one ordered. Any thoughts on the system, pros, cons, etc? Does it come with that super bright new LED or will I need to get one of those as well?

Thanks
Lighthouse.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Jim is out of the office until Thursday. I was looking more for some feedback from someone that actually has one in service. I was under the impression that he had shipped several of them out and was hoping someone on the forum was using it.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

captain cw

Reaction score
I have his credit card in my Standard Guardian paystation. Had some problems at first. Turned out to be Bluepay issues. Since then everything has been running great.

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
Did anyone get a chance to look at this as the ICA show, or did Jim not have it ready yet? I was getting the "it'll be ready in 2 weeks" song and dance for about 3 months this winter and he finally told me that he was focusing on rolling it out at the ICA show. Just interested to see if anyone looked into it.

Thanks,
Lighthouse.

kabak

Reaction score
someone is testing eport for acw he told as that it will be araound $600.00

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Maybe I will give Jim a call and see what he has going on with his system. Sounds interesting, especially because I would like to use his voice option as prompts for the ACW...