What's new

Etawah Valley Sales

Tombstone

Reaction score
Wow, I have been months trying to buy replacement parts. I have been lied to every step of the way. I've had enough. I will happily use another company that cares and actually provides good service. Anybody want a 5 year old vendor with a bad keypad? Let me know. Otherwise my boat needs an anchor. What a joke these guys are. Unfortunately the joke was on me.

OurTown

Reaction score
Which vendor do you have? The 18 selection through-the-wall or the 14 selection surface mount? What did they lie to you about? Parts availability?

Last edited:

mac

Reaction score
Jim seems to be the only one there who knows anything, and he's very busy, so you get order takers. I bought a vendor from them and it took months to get it set right. Then I found out they have a sure drop option. The order taker never mentioned it and then said it could not be retrofitted to this model. None of the coils were set to dispense correctly. When I called and asked why, I was told I had to adjust them. So I asked why if they were selling this to a car wash, didn't they do this.

MEP001

Reaction score
Jim seems to be a good guy, but he doesn't trust his guys enough to train them and let them make any decisions. What they do know they've figured out on their own.

soapy

Reaction score
I have never had a problem with Jim or his help. They have always taken care of any issues I have ever had.