What's new

Equipment Preferences

sanson

Reaction score
I am newer to the CW industry. My older brother purchased a wash (1 bay ss and 1 bay auto). While I attend classes at night, I am the supposed manager of the wash. We are working on changing the property around and updating our equipment. We are looking for a 2-3 bay ss unit and a touchless auto w/ out anything on the floor.

AS many know, the economy is tough, and we are looking to purchase some used equipment that is in good shape. Where would one find used equip, and what do people recommend for equipment. Right now, I like PDQ, but that is common. Anybody with ideas are more than welcome to give their feedback. Also, where to find said equip would be helpful.

Thanks,

Steve

MEP001

Reaction score
Try carwashconsignment.com for used equipment.

boywonder

Reaction score
I have 2 PDQ Laserwash 4000 and LaserDri's for sale. Still in use and good working condition.

sanson

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions!!!!

Great suggestions. I liked carwashconsignement.com, but just had a problem w/ the lack of contact info. I found a couple other sites I liked for stuff because the contact info was there and I could get in touch w/ the people easier (autocareforum.com, freecarwashclassifieds.com and talkcarwash.com/ads). boywonder and I.B. Washin cars, I am interested, and just want to do some research, but I will be PM'ing the both of you soon.

This site is amazing, and they have classifieds too! Thank you all so much and keep the replies coming!

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
SSs are easy to work on. For the auto you need to find a local support structure. So I suggest start looking for a brand after you have searched distributors in your area. A phone call to local distributors might be helpful. They may know where to locate some used equipment.