What's new

Dry fault arch communication error

guitarandy

Reaction score
My Laserwash is down and I keep getting this error message "Dry fault arch communication error" The distributor says that they are going to order a new arch motor, arch cable and speed controller that will be here in 3 days. (3 days of sunshine).
Has anyone else had this problem?

Mike

Reaction score
My Laserwash is down and I keep getting this error message "Dry fault arch communication error" The distributor says that they are going to order a new arch motor, arch cable and speed controller that will be here in 3 days. (3 days of sunshine).
Has anyone else had this problem?
It's Drive fault arch communication error, this means that the arch drive is not communicating wth machine. And with the newer drives, they usally don't just fail, something causes them to fail. So your distributor is being very prudent in ordering the 2 main things that could cause this. the motor cable and motor.
Did your distributor offer next day air on the parts? We do ship next day.
Please feel free to call our tech support line with any questions.
Regards
Mike

guitarandy

Reaction score
It's Drive fault arch communication error, this means that the arch drive is not communicating wth machine. And with the newer drives, they usally don't just fail, something causes them to fail. So your distributor is being very prudent in ordering the 2 main things that could cause this. the motor cable and motor.
Did your distributor offer next day air on the parts? We do ship next day.
Please feel free to call our tech support line with any questions.
Regards
Mike
Thanks for the reply. My distributor is ordering a a speed control module that should be here sometime tomorrow. I hope that it is the problem. I don't know if they have ordered the cable and motor yet. As it is I have been down 2 days and best case most of tomorrow. If they have to order more parts late tomorrow we are going to be looking at 5 days down. Yuck.