What's new

drb carwtch

mikeexpress

Reaction score
I have a older carwatch system that is hooked up to a tunnelwatch system.What i have is an autocashier that is hooked directly to tunnelwatch and carwatch that is also wired into tunnelwatch I use the ac all the time and carwatch terminal is used only to ring up wash books or if the ac goes down. Myproblem im having is i can ring up wash books but when i try and ring a wash up to wash a car it will not start the wash up. Im looking for any ideas to look for before i call drb and get charged $100 hr and have to help train a new rookie on there help line

dewey9876

I CLN CAZ
Reaction score
Hmm I thought the autocashier only worked with site wash not car watch. I have always found customer service very good with DRB. Did you hook the system up or was it installed by DRB this way?

mikeexpress

Reaction score
good morning all
Thought id write back and let you all know that i fixed my problem and what it was. The wires that run from the tunnelwatch interface station to the tunnelwatch relay station I pulled off and refastened them back on and the 3x i have tested it it works just great.