What's new

Door kicked in!

jimbeaux

Reaction score
On the way to the carwash convention we got a call regarding the breakin of our carwash! Three guys pulled up in front of the door to block the vision from the street,
Tried several sets of keys but none worked so they kicked in the door,* Stole all the loose change and rummaged through looking for keys. Found some for the vendor,
*opened it and stold the money, coin and bill acceptor, closed up the vendor and left going the same direction they drove in.
Scum of the earth!* Will cost us many times what they stole. Looking at installing new stainles steel door and frame.* This happened at about 0430 Satuday morning.
We are in East Texas. They knew exactly what they were doing, looked like they have done this many times before.

JamboWash

Reaction score
Sorry to Hear this happen to you. this happened to me 2 years ago at my wash , after this I installed the alarm systems and all is good. don't you have an alarm system

Snowman

Reaction score
On the way to the carwash convention we got a call regarding the breakin of our carwash! Three guys pulled up in front of the door to block the vision from the street,
Tried several sets of keys but none worked so they kicked in the door,* Stole all the loose change and rummaged through looking for keys. Found some for the vendor,
*opened it and stold the money, coin and bill acceptor, closed up the vendor and left going the same direction they drove in.
Scum of the earth!* Will cost us many times what they stole. Looking at installing new stainles steel door and frame.* This happened at about 0430 Satuday morning.
We are in East Texas. They knew exactly what they were doing, looked like they have done this many times before.
Change door and frame so that door opens to the outside then install a 4 inch metal strap from top to bottom of door on lock side covering gap between door and jam cant be pried open at least mine hasn't been in 15 years