What's new

Dixmor LED7 missing pulses

toddmullens

Reaction score
I have a couple LED7 timers that are missing pulses randomly. It might work perfectly for a couple days and then start acting up again. First I thought it was the coin mech so I installed a new coin mech and called it good only to have the issue arise a couple days later. Replaced the timer and it has been fine for months. Now I have another exhibiting the same issues. Has anybody else experienced this will these timers? Also I have one that will remain active and count up to 30 minutes if someone uses a credit card and uses all the time allotted on count up (20 minutes) and doesn’t hit the stop button (Hamilton DTT setup). Will not stop until time runs up to 30 minutes I think. Any ideas?

MEP001

Reaction score
Just send the timers you know are bad to Dixmor with a note about what they're doing, and they'll repair them. The one that remains active is probably another bad timer. You'll have to narrow down the problem by moving parts around like you've done before.

toddmullens

Reaction score
That’s what I plan on doing but it hard to fix those intermittent problems. Hopefully they are aware of what component causes this issue.

MEP001

Reaction score
That's why you send them off with a note, so they can test it until they figure it out. Dixmor is really good, they won't just send your parts back with a "No problem found" like IDX does, and the part still doesn't work.