What's new

Dilute KR Conc. Foam Polish?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought Kleenrite's foam polish concentrate for my tri foam guns. Should I do 2 parts water mixed with 1 part concentrate?

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
In the beginning I used 10 gals. water to 5 gals. concentrate with great results.
The only issues I had were some customers complaining it was to much foam and took to much time to rinse off. Which I didn't mind to much.
Also had a few customers complain that the red foam tinted their car (which we buffed out easily).
I now use 15 gals. water to 5 gals. concentrate and have had no complaints.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have also found the need to dilute some KR products more than 2/1 in order to get good rinsing. 2.5/1 has worked for me where the Ultra lean tips would not work. If ultra lean tips work, then Olive seems to fit the bill.

No issues with staining.

CCAR

Reaction score
I have done it both ways, as long as your tips don't plug your fine. I think kleen-rite [simoniz] is too hard too rinse from my experience. I prefer JBS products because of color and scent and rinsing ability. I have run a calibration test on right out of the bucket vs pre-diluted and you can come up with the same dilution ratio either way. CCAR