What's new

Diamond Car Wash has happily retired.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
After 20 awesome years, my partners and I decided that Diamond Car Wash needed to be passed on to a new owner. Dec 1st, 2022 was our last day washing vehicles and interacting with our years of dedicated customers, As my partners are stepping away from the Car Wash business and happily enjoying their retirement I'm going to continue to help other wash operators in my area and if the opportunity presents itself to purchase or build another wash in the near future I may just do so.

Last edited:

Kevin James

Reaction score
That's great. I'm pretty burned out and on the fence if I should get out or not. Best of luck. Can I ask how old you are?

washnshine

Reaction score
Very happy for you and I have enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate all of your contributions. I wish you the very best and all the happiness in retirement and your next endeavor.

bert79

Reaction score
Congratulations!! That has to be rather bittersweet. Cheers to finding happiness and fulfillment in what you choose to do next!

Roz

Reaction score
Congrats! Was good meeting you at the WW training several years back. Enjoy the next phase.

Etowah