What's new

detail training

hoyeman

Reaction score
I am putting up an awning/carport type stucture at my 4 bay ss wash and will have room for detailing. I need some suggestions on where I can get trained in detailing. I was thinking of finding a place that has some type of certification for the advertising advantages.

Thanks
David

pcb

Leprechaun Car Wash
Reaction score
I attended training in Boise, ID this past June with Renny Doyle of Attention to Details. I've been around carwashing and detailing my entire life and learned a great deal of information. He will train you to be a true professional in a short amount of time. Of course anyone can train you, but becoming good takes practice, mistakes, and learning from those mistakes. I still learn something new everyday.

There are many training courses available. You can find info. on alot of them on the net.

TheDoc

Reaction score
David,

Where are you located? I can send you my new 2 disc training CDRom and certification test.
email me at ssause@simonizusa.com

I'll send you our catalog for everything you'll need to get started. If you're local to the Northeast you can come in for hands on training at no charge!

Thanks

Danny

Reaction score
David,

Ask your local chemical/polish suppliers. Suppliers not only know how to best use their products to achieve results. They can also share with you ideas that they have witnessed in your market area to best suit your situation. IMO training and marketing help from someone familiar with your needs can be priceless!

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Industry trade mags have ads for detail training videos and manuals. There's one by Prentice St. Clair that looks thorough and professional.

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
I was planning to take the detail king 3 day course, however I found the best local high end detailer and highered him for 3 full days of one on one training.
We used my black car as our student. I drilled him with questions and it was very hands on. I paid him $1500 and it was well worth it.
He is a high end detailer with packages up to $4000 for detailing your car.